Magic Bullets

Get Lucky!!

While this is not a seduction blog as such, Richard Wiseman's book 'The Luck Factor' explains how you can improve your luck. The advice is very similar to some seduction advice...........

Michael
PPI Business NLP
01908 506563


“Luck was not a magical ability or a gift from the gods. Instead it was a state of mind: a way of thinking and behaving. People are not born lucky and unlucky, but create much of their own good and bad luck through their thoughts feelings and actions”……….Richard Wiseman in ‘The Luck Factor’




The Luck Factor

Principals and Sub principals of Luck


Maximise your chance opportunities
Lucky people build a strong network of Luck (ie know lots of people)

Lucky people have a relaxed attitude to life

Lucky people are open to new experiences in life


Listen to your lucky hunches

Lucky people listen to their gut feelings and hunches

Lucky people take steps to boost their intuition


Expect good fortune
Lucky people expect their good luck to continue in the future

Lucky people attempt to achieve their goals – even if their chance of success seems slim

Lucky people expect their interactions with others to be lucky and successful


Turn your bad luck into good

Lucky people see the positive side of their bad luck

Lucky people are convinced that any ill fortune in their life will, in the long run, work out for the best

Lucky people do not dwell on their ill fortune

Lucky people take constructive steps to prevent more bad luck in the future

Quiz (for interest - your score gives you a benchmark)

Rate each 1-5

1 I sometimes chat to strangers when queuing in a supermarket or bank

2 I do not have a tendency to worry and feel anxious about life

3 I am open to new experiences, such as trying new types of food and drink

4 I often listen to my gut feelings and hunches

5 I have tried some techniques to boost my intuition such as meditation or just going to a quiet place

6 I nearly always expect god things to happen to e in the future

7 I tend to try to get what I want from life, even if the chances of success seem slim

8 I expect most of the people I meet to be pleasant, friendly and helpful

9 I tend to look at the bright side whatever happens to me

10 I believe that even negative events will work out well for me in the long run

11 I don’t tend to dwell on the things that haven’t worked out well for me in the past

12 I try and learn from the mistakes that I have made in the past

Popular Posts